Learn How To Code jQuery: Try jQuery
Try jQuery is a place to learn how to code in jQuery. It is a combination of videos, interactive console challenges, and writing code in the browser. You’ll need about 2 hours of time to make it through everything.
- jQuery Basics: A gentle introduction to what jQuery is, and what it can do.
- Selectors: Search & walk through the DOM with selectors and traversing.
- Manipulating the DOM: Add & remove from the DOM, more traversing, and user events.
- Events: Listen for events, handle them, and change the default event behavior of web browsers.
- Styling: Before landing, tame CSS with jQuery and animate elements on the page.