Flowtime.js is a framework for easily building HTML presentations or keyboard driven websites. You can navigate through pages via links, keyboard or deep-linking. Links are managed using the
href value targeting a formatted hash destination.
Flowtime.js is designed to perfectly fit your viewport and is based on a solid
display: inline-block; foundation.
This framework doesn’t style your presentations or sites for you but it takes care of all the annoying things like navigation and deep-linking, so you are free to style every single element of your design as you like. But for the ones who need a ready-to-use tool it comes with a default theme that you can edit or you can add new themes just by linking your CSS files.
jKit is an easy to use, cross platform, jQuery based UI toolkit, that’s still small in size, has the features you need, and doesn’t get in your way of doing things!
There are a lot of effects and components, including tooltips, charts, parallax scrolling, and a lightbox. The project has detailed documentation on each of the bundled plugins.
jKit has most of the features you ever need. And even if jKit doesn’t have that one feature you need right now, jKit is fully extendable with plugins and command replacements, all that and your API always stays the same.
Any List Scroller is the jQuery plugin to scroll any list (make vertical/horizontal carousels), of any dimension, with any content, list elements can be texts, images, anything.
This customizable list scroller plugin lets you set the number of visible items and scrolling step.
- List items must not have a fixed size, or equal to each other
- The list can be scrolled horizontally or vertically
- Scrolling can be simple or infinite (circular)
- Scrolling can be manual or automatic (autoscroll)
- You can put more than one ALS in a single page (multiple instance)
jPanelMenu is a jQuery plugin that creates a paneled-style menu (like the type seen in the mobile versions of Facebook and Google, as well as in many native iPhone applications).
Animation is handled by CSS transitions. CSS transitions are hardware-accelerated on supporting devices, so the animations are silky smooth. For browsers that do not support CSS transitions, the jQuery animation engine is used as a fallback.
Use jRespond to enable and disable jPanelMenu at the appropriate breakpoints, creating a truly great responsive experience.
An experimental CSS 3D animated dropdown concept, wrapped up in a jQuery plugin.
The options available are:
- Selector – Children matching this selector will be folded into the Makisu
- Speed - The animation duration (in seconds) for each folding item
- Overlap - Fraction of speed by which folding items overlap (0 to 1)
- Shading – Default shading colour (null for no shading)
- Perspective - Perspective to apply to 3D transformed objects
Pageguide.js is an interactive visual guide to elements on web pages for better user experience. Instead of cluttering your interface with static help message, or explanatory text, add a pageguide and let your users learn about new features and functions.
It is developed using jQuery / CSS3 and very easy to use and customize. Pageguide.js attaches CSS pseudo elements to whatever features you define on your pages. The numbered arrows can be placed on top, bottom, left or right of whatever you are trying to highlight.
Used together with media queries it helps you to create a space saving, responsive navigation for small screen devices.
- Independent – no external library or other dependecies
- Ligthweight – only 1.5KB minified and 0.8KB minified+gziped
- Customizable – to make it suit your needs
- Compatible – tested with IE 6+, Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 4+, Safari 3+, Mobile Safari iOS 3.2+, Android 2.3+ Browser, Opera Mobile, Opera Mini.
ddSlick is a free light weight jQuery plugin that allows you to create a custom HTML CSS dropdown menu with images and description.
- Adds images and description to dropdown menu
- Uses JSON to populate the dropdown options
- Uses minimum CSS and no external stylesheets to download
- Supports callback functions on selection
- Works as good even without images or description