Fuel UX controls is a collection of clean and lightweight UI controls for modern web projects. These JS controls are built on top of Twitter Bootstrap.
Other benefits include easy installation into web projects, integrated scripts for customizing Bootstrap and Fuel UX, simple updates, and solid optimization for deployment. All functionality is covered by live documentation and unit tests.
Available controls are:
- Combobox – combines input and dropdown for easy and flexible data selection
- Datagrid – renders data in a table with paging, sorting, and searching
- Pillbox – manages selected items with color-coded text labels
- Search – combines input and button for integrated search interaction
- Spinner – provides convenient numeric input with increment and decrement buttons