Free Vector Icons With Webfont Kit: Typicons
Typicons are free-to-use vector icons embedded in a webfont kit for easy use in your UI, whether it be on the web or in a native application.
Typicons save space and time by pairing a vector icon to a character, just like Webdings or Windings. Then, using the CSS3 pseudo-selector
::before, the appropriate characters are bound to their respective classes (eliminating the need to remember the correct index of each icon).
- No more slicing images and modifying background positions
- No more media queries for different screen resolutions
- 88 lightweight, consistent graphics based on a 24px grid
- Pixel-perfect rendering in webkit browsers using -webkit-font-smoothing: anti-aliased
- CSS and original vectors are included in the kit