jQuery UI Range Selection Slider that Supports Dates: jQRangeSlider
If you are like me, obsessed with smart touch phones and tablets, you would naturally want to touch and slide everything on a UI. Till the time when touch-enabled devices would be really common, there are a few smart tools that allow you to provide user controls that actually ‘simulate’ gestures like slide etc. on web pages and applications – jQRangeSlider does it very nicely.
JQRangeSlider is a jQuery UI range selection slider that provides sliding interfaces to user control for defining a range of data like date range, minimum and maximum values etc.
- Select a range of values inside defined bounds
- Adjust your selection by moving an end
- Move your range as a whole
- Move selected range with scrolling arrows
- Select precisely your values