Open Source Content Management System Based on ASP.NET
Umbraco is an Open Source Content Management System based on Microsoft’s ASP.NET. A developer friendly CMS Software that makes it quick and easy to create websites – or a breeze to build complex web applications. This CMS Software supports modern browsers and allows editing with Microsoft Word.
With this Open Source Content Management System (CMS), Designers can create accessible and valid XHTML and Developers has freedom to use any .Net Control or Plugin and can use any .NET Language like C# or VB.NET.
Open Source CMS Features
- Beautiful, user-friendly interface
- Versioned and scheduled publishing
- Full support for own .NET Controls
- Super simple template engine
- Full support for web standards
- Full source code available (open source)
Umbraco CMS Software is designed to be as simple as possible, based on well-known User Interface metaphors and with a minimum of visual noise. The focus is your content, not umbraco.