SlideItMoo is a Banner and Image Slider developed with MooTools 1.2. This Free Banner and Image slider now supports continuous sliding when navigating, offers the possibility to set how the slider will slide ( from left or from right ) when used with the auto slide feature on, offers the possibility to give it the item width ( width of the slider’s items ) and let it display the elements according to that width and the visible items parameter.
jParallax turns a selected element into a ‘window’, or viewport, and all its children into absolutely positioned layers that can be seen through the viewport. These layers move in response to the mouse, and, depending on their dimensions (and options for layer initialisation), they move by different amounts, in a parallaxy kind of way.
Photoviewer based on YUI Library
Photoviewer is a YUI based Lightbox. Its a lightweight and handy tool to create your own gallery. It supports multiple galleries.
- Leverage the Flickr API for better flexibility
- Load your Flickr RSS feed
- Easily skinned for customization
- Lightbox functionality, modal dialog and auto-centered panels
- Slide show configuration models
- Cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility
- Create galleries using existing HTML
- Create galleries using remote XML files
- Absolute and relative position
- Flexible and robust API
Mif Tree is a Free MooTools Tree control to create beautiful customizable Tree menus. This control allows you to customize every part according to your needs.
The tree menu created with Mif Tree can also be browsed via keyboard and supports checkboxed tree menus.
- No images. The windows, including their controls, gradients and shadows, are drawn with the canvas tag
- Adjustable rounded corner radius
- Windows can be focused, dragged, resized, maximized, restored down and closed
- Dynamically create new windows on demand
- Fullwindow window size is adjusted if the browser window size changes
- Minimal HTML markup required
MochaUI is compatible and tested in all major browsers.
- Smooth Image Transitions
- Quick change between 4 designs
- Thumbnail Viewer
- Automatic Photo Detection
- Image Uploader Included
- Four Design Viewer Options
- No Database Needed
- Automatic Adjustment to Image Sizes
- Reads in Photo Meta Data (IPTC Info)
- Copyright Info
- Dynamically Built using PHP
- Easy Maintance
- Hide/Show Thumbnails
MenuMatic takes a sematic ordered or unordered list of links and uses MooTools 1.2 to turn it into a dynamic drop down menu system (horizontal or vertical), with enhanced usability and flair.
Providing users as many preferences as possible always puts a smile on the user’s face. One of those important preferences is font size. I can see fine but the next guy may have difficulty with the font size I choose. That’s why this MooTools-driven font-size slider has been developed. It saves the user’s preference into a cookie.
On slider change, we:
- update the font size label
- write a cookie to save the font size value
- change the document’s font size
- slide in the update text and slide it out two seconds later
Meteora is based on the great mootools framework (version 1.11) and scripts that already work with mootools can be used with Meteora too!