Try jQuery is a place to learn how to code in jQuery. It is a combination of videos, interactive console challenges, and writing code in the browser. You’ll need about 2 hours of time to make it through everything.
- jQuery Basics: A gentle introduction to what jQuery is, and what it can do.
- Selectors: Search & walk through the DOM with selectors and traversing.
- Manipulating the DOM: Add & remove from the DOM, more traversing, and user events.
- Events: Listen for events, handle them, and change the default event behavior of web browsers.
- Styling: Before landing, tame CSS with jQuery and animate elements on the page.
Facebook Connect is the next evolution of Facebook Platform – enabling you to integrate the power of Facebook Platform into your own site. Enable your users to seamlessly “connect” their Facebook account and information with your site. Find their friends who also use your site. And also, share information and actions on your site with their friends on Facebook.
Web 2.0 is beautiful. In fact, many designers manage to create really amazing, particularly dark and fresh web-designs, which are visually appealing and make a great first impression. However, if you are planning on designing a web 2.0-project, you probably should know how and where to start from. Badges, Gradients, Mirror and Shadow Effects as well as Shiny and Glassy buttons are trendy. But do you know exactly how to design them?
We’ve collected over 65 tutorials, references and related resources, which are supposed to help you to create graphics in Web 2.0-Look. It’s nice to have them ready to hand if you need them. It’s nice to be able to look at them if you need a source of inspiration.