This video tutorial will walk you through setting up a registration and login system for your web pages. You can then password protect any pages you desire on your website.
The script allows a user to register, log in, log out, change their password, and retrieve a forgotten password. It also makes sure the user submits a valid email address by sending them a link to their email that they must click before the registration is completed.
There is no need to know coding the video will walk you through setting it all up. All the files you need are available for download on this site.
- Log in
- Log out
- User can change password
- User can retrieve forgotten password
- Password protect any pages on your site with a small snippet of code
- Of course it’s free
Click Demo to try out the registration system.
Click Download to download files.
If you have been wanting a job board as seen on some of the popular blogs, then jobberBase might be the solution that will get you started. jobberBase is a free job listing software which is very suitable for creating a single-industry job board.
- Post jobs without an account.
- Search for jobs.
- Apply to interesting jobs.
- Administration panel.
- RSS feeds.
- Site-widget to show jobs on other sites
- And much more…
jobberBase is an open source job board and requires PHP, MySQL to run. You can download it here. You can use it, free of charge, for anything you like (including commercial applications); but please keep the copyright and license remarks.
Using a flash based solution, search engines won’t see your content nor links. While JonDesign’s SmoothSlideshow will resolve your this problem. There are alot of reasons that you may consider it instead of flash-based solutions. Here’s is the detailed featurelist you can see or let’s see the demo.
This Vista-like Ajax Calendar script is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial 3.0 License. You can use these files however you want, but don’t redistribute without the proper credits and do not use this for commercial purposes.
- Replace URLs catched in a message with clickable links.
- UTF-8 encoding for multilingual support.
- Compliance with XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS.
- Custom designs: it’s easy to change the chatbox look by editing the CSS files.
- A form validation and warnings display system
The PHP Web Stat offers you a highly configurable web tracker and detailed real-time web stat script. You will be able to analyze and monitor all visitors of your website. Our script is totally FREE and licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- requires no database connectivity
- separate counter for your website
- easy administration console
- configuration of the modules: turn on/off, count entries,
percentage view, etc.
- exclude own visits by cookies
- ip recount time can be adjusted
- exclude fixed ip-addresses
- analysis of any time interval possible/saveable
- password protection
- update notifier
- changeable style with CSS-editor
- easy installation manual
- compressed cached logfile
- different languages