Atatonic is a Tiny CSS framework with main focus on typography. Atatonic is meant to make your web life easier and is created to provide a stable grid and solid typography.
Grid system in the Atatonic CSS Framework works like any other grid system, but its very lightweight and only about 10 lines of css.
Diagramo is an HTML5 diagram editor, which allows to make diagrams and flowcharts from within a web browser. It allows to create, edit and share diagrams, organizational charts, network diagrams and graphs.
You have no need to install any browser plugin or extension in order to use Diagramo.
With Tweet!, you can:
- Customize look and feel with your own stylesheet
- Display tweets from multiple accounts!
- Display tweets from a twitter search, or from your own feed
- Display your avatar
Maki is a tool for web designers that helps the transition from design to HTML / CSS code. Maki lets you overlay design mock-ups in the browser and see the adjustments you need to make, and tweak away until they match.
Maki, for sure, is an effective way to keep developers and designers on the same page from start to finish, ensuring that the final website matches the design layouts clients have approved.
ImpressPages is an open source CMS that enables you to develop an effective and functional website quickly. ImpressPages offers a new approach towards the administration of web content.
- Easy drag and drop widgets interface
- Smart copy & paste
- SEO friendly
MeeNews is a Free WordPress Newsletter plugin that allows you to create, customize and send your own newsletter in a second.
You can create your mailing lists, manage users and post to a mailing list. It comes with 2 different ready to use newsletter themes.
Mollify is web file manager for publishing and managing files hosted in a PHP enabled web server, with AJAX powered clean and fully customizable user interface.
Mollify comes with a intuitive and clean user interface. Its a multilingual web file manager with support for 12 languages.
- File level user access control
- Multiple file uploading with progress display
- Support for public links for file downloads
- Event logging & Server plugin system for extending features
- Fully customizable UI via CSS files, no styles are “hard-coded”
Turbine is a PHP-powered tool that introduces a new way for writing CSS. Its syntax and features are designed to decrease css development time and web developer headache.
Turbine speeds up your CSS development and allows you to build more websites in less time. Just concentrate on things that are more important than tweaking CSS code, like design or content.
- Packing, gzipping and automatic minification of multiple style files
- OOP-like inheritance, extension and templating features
- Fully exensible through a very simple plugin system
- Built-in device-, browser- and OS sniffing
Akelos PHP Framework is an open source port of Ruby on Rails to the PHP programming language.
The main goal of the Akelos Framework its to help programmers to build multilingual database-backed web applications according to the Model-View-Control pattern. It lets you write less code by favoring conventions over configuration.
It allows you to:
- Write views using Ajax easily
- Control requests and responses through a controller
- Manage internationalized applications
- Communicate models and the database using simple conventions.
Greepit previously released a set of 100 open source icons for UI designers and web developers. These 100 cool icons were released by Smashing Magazine and we received an awesome feedback. Thanks to everyone!
Our friends at WebDesignerDepot released a set of 208 cool free icons – Reflection icons. These cool Reflection icons are released in 128*128px with PNG and AI source files.