MooTools Canvas Library (MCL) provides functionality to manage and interact with the content of a html5 canvas element.
It provides an easy to use interface for managing layers on a canvas object and enables you to use basic mouse events and provides drag n drop support for items.
AeroWindow is a jQuery plugin to create beautiful Windows7 like Glossy Popup windows. The popup windows offer the usual options and full functionality similar to as we see in the Microsoft Windows.
AeroWindow is highly customizable and comes with 30 different popup window animations.
- Live animated Aero Glossy look
- Minimize, Zoom, Maximize and Close buttons
- Double-click support, such as in windows
- User-infinitely scalable window size
- Cross browser compatible
- Progress bar
- Color picker
- Date picker
- Draggable and resizable window
This mouse gesture library is small, simple but yet powerful to create applications that interact and understand mouse gestures.
Moousture is aimed to set out a future framework for mouse guestures for any browser including modern mobile devices.
Moousture is based on three(3) major concepts:
- A probe, which probes the pointing device
- A monitor, which tests the stability of probed device on given intervals and accordingly notifies Moousture events
- A Moousture recorder class that records the mouse movements and invoke the guesture object passed to it
This mouse gesture library supports iPhone and require MooTools framework to work.
It can be used to create:
- Time-based notifications with beautiful show / hide visual effects & animations
- Sticky notifications with an optional close button
The Pines Notify plugin uses the jQuery UI CSS Framework to style its look and feel. It comes with awesome ThemeRoller support so users can create and download custom themes that are easy to build and maintain.
- Dynamically update text, title, icon, etc…
- Multiple notifications and tooltips stacks independently
- Control stack direction
- History viewer allows users to review previous notifications
- Supports Opacity and allows custom CSS
- H264 video
- Theora video & Vorbis audio in the OGG container
- WebM format – compressed with VP8 video codec
(WebM is developing an open video format for the web that is freely available to everyone)
This HTML5 Video Player is easily skinnable with CSS, supports full screen and compatible with iPhone and iPad.
What is CAPTCHA?
The term CAPTCHA, based upon the word Capture, is a type of challenge-response test used in computing to ensure that the response is not generated by a bot. The process usually involves one computer asking a user to complete a simple test.
Using a CAPTCHA Script on a website is a great way to ensure that response is made by a real person and not by a spambot and it helps prevent automated abuse of your site such as comment spam.
There are many CAPTCHA scripts available, lets dig into the list together.
Image Based CAPTCHA
slideLock adds a jQuery UI slider along with labels and notes. The user simply slides the form to unlock the submit button and then both client side and server side validation techniques ensure secure submission of the form.
Tiny Carousel is a lightweight jQuery plugin to create carousel content slider. This free content slider works with HTML based content which makes it useful, specially for new techies.
Tiny Carousel can be used as a vertical or horizontal content slider and can be set to work like a tab control.
- Supports navigation by button or paging
- Number of block to move at a time can be set
- Easy customizable
Moo4q is MooTools Object Oriented Classes for jQuery. It combines the power of MooTools Classes with the popularity of jQuery’s DOM library.
Moo4q automatically turns your MooTools Class into a jQuery plugin, making your objects accessible through jQuery syntax. It follows jQuery patterns for setting and getting values, instantiating stuff, and chaining.
Summing it up, Moo4q provides handy solution with MooTools for Object Oriented Programming for jQuery.